Saturday, June 04, 2005

The Old Quarters

Richard and I stayed in Ang Dao Hotel at Ma May street,
located in The Old Quarters.
Our first impression was the whole place
was a claustrophobic zone!!!
The streets were dirty in a beautiful way.
There are so many streets within the area. I don't
know all the street names...
however, you can know the difference by the items
that the street shops are selling.
That's how I identify them. Shoes' Street. Toys' Street.
Specs' Street. Buttons' Street. Books' street.


At Ma May street.


Getting into the swing.


At the open air market. Sometimes you may find a motorbike
riding just right behind your back.


Baguettes and chatty women.


Dark corridors are very common in The Old Quarters.

1 Comments:

At 3:04 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! my dear, you've activated the travel bugs in my system!!!!!!! ;P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home